This app is an "Route-Importer"-app for "MapFactor-Navigator". The navi-app can not import gpx-files for navigate, so you must start the Route-Importer. He read the routes and waypoints from the gpx-file and import these in MapFactor-Navigator. So you can plan your routes (also many intermediate targets) on desktop-pc with many routeplanners (e.g. RouteConverter, http://www.routeconverter.de), wich save in gpx-format.
ATTENTION: not for anrdoid 4.4 KitKat (rewrite of other files not possible, alternativ: please root your phone or use Android 5.0)
- copy GPX-file (plan route) to your smartphone in the directory from MapFactor-Navigator "navigator/gpx" kopieren (e.g. over USB-port or WIFI)
- start Route-Importer. The app search automaticly on start the navigator-directory. After this the MapFactor-file should display in the bottom textfield. The filename is "routing_points.xml".
- select the GPX-file
- read Routes-> all routes and waypoints should list and selected in a table. please deselect the routes, wich should not import. Also you can change the routenames manual or select the option "Replace routenames by filenames".
- Import routes
- Ready !
Todo in MapFactor-Navigator:
- start MapFactor-Navigator
- select "my places" in mainmenu
- change to the tab "my routes"
- choose the imported route and "load"
- change to tab "travelroute"
- click "calculate route"
- change either to "navigate" or to "show on map"
Route-Importer for MapFactor is a free software application from the Geography subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-02-13. The program can be installed on Android.
Route-Importer for MapFactor (version 1.5) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.