This app is an "Route-Importer"-app for "MapFactor-Navigator". The navi-app can not import gpx-files for navigate, so you must start the Route-Importer. He read the routes and waypoints from the gpx-file and import these in MapFactor-Navigator. So you can plan your routes (also many intermediate targets) on desktop-pc with many routeplanners (e.g. RouteConverter, http://www.routeconverter.de), wich save in gpx-format.
ATTENTION: not for anrdoid 4.4 KitKat (rewrite of other files not possible, alternativ: please root your phone or use Android 5.0)
- copy GPX-file (plan route) to your smartphone in the directory from MapFactor-Navigator "navigator/gpx" kopieren (e.g. over USB-port or WIFI)
- start Route-Importer. The app search automaticly on start the navigator-directory. After this the MapFactor-file should display in the bottom textfield. The filename is "routing_points.xml".
- select the GPX-file
- read Routes-> all routes and waypoints should list and selected in a table. please deselect the routes, wich should not import. Also you can change the routenames manual or select the option "Replace routenames by filenames".
- Import routes
- Ready !
Todo in MapFactor-Navigator:
- start MapFactor-Navigator
- select "my places" in mainmenu
- change to the tab "my routes"
- choose the imported route and "load"
- change to tab "travelroute"
- click "calculate route"
- change either to "navigate" or to "show on map"
Route-Importer for MapFactor is a free software application from the Geography subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-02-13. The program can be installed on Android.
Route-Importer for MapFactor (version 1.5) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 36 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.